How to style a u-tube skirt♡

November 23, 2015


I still remember my first u-tube skirt, it is a neon pink colour and even though I cringe when looking at it now, I was the happiest person I finally saved up enough money to purchase it. Since then my style has changed but my my collection of u-tube skirts has continued to grow. I love how versatile they are and how one can style them in different ways. Below I shared two simple ways to wear a u-tube skirt. 

Shoes - Cotton On, Skirt - Factorie, Top - Topshop, Necklace - Lovisa

When purchasing a u-tube skirt don't be afraid to go for bold prints and bright colours. These make it easier to work with the skirt to make it the centre of attention. I went for the black top and shoes to make the skirt stand out even more. 

Shoes - Mr Price, Top - Factorie, Bralette - Cotton On Body, Necklace - Jay Jays , Skirt - Factorie

At times when you don't want the skirt to take the spotlight it is good to opt for a loose fitting top. One with entricate detail will definitely do the trick and a plain skirt would be the better option. Another way to get attention away from the skirt is to wear a statement piece such as a necklace or kimono. 


Which outfit is your favourite?  

Follow Me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I only have one skirt like this, and it's so cute but so hard to find things that go with it becase it's awkward colours! I'm excited for summer though because I can think of a few cute summer tops that could go with it. Your skirts are so cute though, I especially love the first one!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! The skirts are perfect for summer!

      Delete