Essential Apps For Bloggers♡

November 26, 2015

I have to admit that I spend way too much time on the internet but with so many amazing apps it is hard not to. Some just help me to procrastinate but others prove to be really useful. I have found that some apps can be utilized to grow blog traffic and to interact with fellow bloggers

Twitter is by far my favourite app, it's such a wonderful tool to promote your blog and interact with many amazing bloggers. Everyone is always willing to help, if you are unsure about something you can easily ask a fellow blogger and they will happily answer. What I also love are retweet accounts, many of them have way more followers than myself which helps me get my blog out to more people. Twitter chats are the best, most of them are at night and it's the perfect way to end the day. You can take a look at these lists of chats to join by Becky Bedbug(here) and Chow Down By The Bay(here).

A picture tells a thousand words, which is why Instagram is the perfect app for bloggers. I have discovered tons of bloggers from using Instagram. It's all about the hashtags, my favourites being #fbloggers, #bbloggers, #lbloggers, #cbloggers. They always help me discover new blogs to read and help people find my blog. 

If you want all your favourite blogs in one place, Bloglovin is the app for you. I have lost count of how many times I have discovered a new blog and forgotten to look at the name but that no longer happens because I always remember to give them a follow on Bloglovin. Therefore I can also i can stay updated with new posts. Bloglovin can help to keep track of your blog. You can keep count of your followers and which posts your readers like .

I am very new to Pinterest and I am yet to try Facebook but I have heard many great stories about them from other bloggers. Hopefully I will be sharing mine very soon. 

Which apps apps would you recommend? 


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I adore twitter and Instagram for blogging...it's what got me to your blog!

    Sophie x

    www.sophieblunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! I use instagram and bloglovin, which are great appt, but maling a good start and gaining followers in the beginning can be difficult / slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful apps but I couldn't agree more!

      Delete
  3. I have always used Bloglovin' as a reader, but I recently downloaded their iPhone app, which is wonderful. One click and bam! You can read the blog with total ease. You should go for Pinterest, it's equally wonderful.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bloglovin makes life easier! I have joined Pinterest I'm still getting used to it though.

      Delete