Staying Cool♡

November 11, 2015

I'm almost done with exams. It is such an amazing feeling, the only thing that sucks is that I have to end things off with a three hour chemistry paper. There's no better way (note the sarcasm).  It's been very hot lately so hot that you want to rip your skin off and chill in your bones (I heard someone this on the radio).  My goal is to stay cool and I think i achieved all levels of cool with this outfit.





I somehow put away Jamaican jelly heels away this winter . I really don't know how it happened but as the temperature continues to rise I found myself digging in my closet looking for them. They are versatile, whenever I pick out an outfit and have no idea which shoes will go with it, they have my back. 

I feel like I am going to be living in shorts for the rest of this season. I'm currently loving this pair that my mom picked out for me a while ago(she knows me too well). It has a cute embroidery of roses the side, it adds a nice touch to the usual high waisted blue shorts.

I have lost count of the amount of black tops I own, they just make life easier. Except when you are looking for a specific on in a sea of black tops. I went for my black cropped top because you can never go wrong with a black-top-blue-jeans combo. The blazer is something borrowed from my sister's closet. I adore the print and the light fabric of the blazer. I think I am going to be borrowing this quite a few more times. 

Top - Topshop
Shorts - Factorie
Blazer and Shoes - Cotton On






You Might Also Like

0 comments