My Artventure 4♡

November 19, 2015


I have learnt a lot since I have stared drawing, not only about art but things such as hard work, perseverance and taking risks. I think one of the most important lessons I have learnt is that I have got to be prapared to fail. There are days when I have spent hours on a drawing and the final product is not exactly what I expected but I love drawing and I know that failing is part of succeeding. A quote by Scott Adams says, 'Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which one's to keep. '


I also think that comparing yourself to others is the worst thing one can do. It's good to look at other people's work and take inspiration but when you start comparing it to your own a problem arises. Art is not a competition, you mustn't try to become better than your neighbour but you have to try and be better than the person you were yesterday. I always struggle with drawing hair but I can't help but notice that it gets better with every drawing and that makes me happy despite knowing that there loads of people that can do it better than me.

I'm really happy decided to embark on this journey. I hope I can inspire people and make them realise that you can achieve whatever you want through hard work. I have discovered so many talented artists and I have learnt so much about myself in such a short period of time. It is so amazing and I can wait to grow some more! With the holidays here, I have set a lot of dates with my pencils and paper. You can take a look at my previous artventure post here, here and here.

Have you tried something new recently?

Follow me : 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're so talented lovely. Your drawings are so beautiful. xx
    http://lamodeeternelleetc.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete