The Social Market Pretoria♡

November 02, 2015

Another month has gone by and we are drawing closer to the new year, where does the time go? My sister and I decided to start off November with a visit to The Social Market Pretoria. We are avid market goers and as The Social Market gains popularity we just had to pop in and see what the hype is about. I'm happy to say we weren't disappointed. 


The Social Market takes place on the first Sunday of every month in the heart of Pretoria. With an entry of only R50 it is a win because as you enter you are greeted by a boisterous atmosphere with people wandering around, music playing and unique pieces of clothing both at the various stalls and worn by fellow market goers. 

It was amazing to see all fashion rebels thinking out of the box. Mixing and matching pieces you wouldnt imagine to create very unique ensembles. They really prove that fashion is an art as they use it to express themselves. My sister and I stuck to our 'uniform' she wore all black with a striped bandeau underneath her top and white Levis sneakers. I wore my favourite u-tube skirt, a simple black top and booties of course. They are just too perfect and I just can't seem to get them off my feet. 





Of course we did not leave empty handed. I purchased a floral print jumpsuit from the URVS stall (@ urban_retro_vintage_sisters on Instagram), it is so pretty I can't wait to wear it! My sister purchased a black pair of shorts which were only R50. How can one not buy them? An interesting item on the list is the 100% premium shea butter. We were told of its many benefits and we can't wait to try it. 


We had a wonderful time but our day was cut short because it is exam season after all and when you've got to study, you've got to study but can you guess where we will be on 6 December 2015? 

Do you enjoy going to markets? Which one is your favourite? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments