Making Memories

October 04, 2016



I am a major cricket fan and if you follow me on Twitter you would know that. On Sunday I finally went to see my first live cricket match and it was amazing. We beat Australia and it was just a lot of fun. I really don't know why it took me so long to go watch cricket at a stadium.



 We knew from the beginning that we wanted to sit at the grass embankment because that's where all the fun is. We got the tickets about a month ago and after the long wait the day finally arrived. We got up early, got ready, bought some snacks and we were off to the stadium.



Parking was not an easy task. We found a parking spot quite far from the stadium and it was ridiculously expensive so we decided to come up with another plan. We picked up my sister's friend, he dropped us off and took the car to his place. The parking catastrophe made us about 15 minutes but it wasn't too bad.


The rest of the day was spent cheering, dancing, chatting, eating and just having a good time. I also kind of made a new friend so that's cool. Overall it was a wonderful and I hope I can do it again soon.

Since I haven't done an outfit post in a while I thought I would share my outfit. I went for something casual yet cool. I love my NYC print slip ons  but it is so hard to find something to wear them with. I decided to try them on with this outfit and it just worked.  I also got to wear my cool new mirror shades and I really had an awesome day. Yay!


Jacket - Edgars
Top - Cotton On 
Shades - Cotton On
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Factorie

Follow me:



You Might Also Like

0 comments