Transitioning From A Day Look To A Night Ensemble

October 18, 2016

Today's post is a collaboration with AUrate New York  which is a company that make contemporary yet timeless real gold jewelry  in New York. In this blog post I will be creating a two mood boards of my perfect day to night transition. Transitioning is not always easy but it's important. I have a few ways simple ways that can transform an outfit and they are absolute lifesavers. Just a few tweaks and you've got yourself a whole new outfit.


I will be featuring the gold bar necklace from AUrate New York in both my outfits. It's simplicity makes it perfect for both the looks I created and probably a lot more. I love bohemian and festival style outfits so that's the look I went for.

Day:

You can never go wrong with a bodycon dress. It's simple yet beautiful. It just has that special thing about it just like the gold bar necklace. I went for Puma Fenty sneakers and a backpack to keep it casual. I also added a bomber jacket because they are just so cool. The army green and black go very well together and the necklace adds a wonderful contrast to this outfit. 

Night:

When you have to transition an outfit from day to night you want it to be effortless which is why I only changed two things. The outfit is still chic and simple. Shoes can definitely transform an entire outfit which is why I decided to change them. The ankle boots still keep the outfit casual yet a bit more suitable for night wear and the platform heels definitely add a wow factor. I think changing the bag is optional but I loved how chic this grey bucket bag is and it would be suitable for both day and night looks. The necklace still adds that beautiful touch that just completes the outfit.

Transitioning an outfit doesn't have to be a difficult task. It's about creating a versatile closet with looks that are both cohesive yet stylish.


What are your tips for transitioning an outfit?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments