5 Productivity Tips

October 16, 2016

I am not the most productive person but when I have something to do I get focused and I get it done. I have a few tricks that help me out and, of course, I have to share them with you.


1. Set a goal
It's easy to do a lot of things but sometimes you realise that all those things didn't get you any closer to where you want to be. The first step is to make sure of what it is that you want and then make a plan on how you are going to get there.

2. Put away any distractions 
Distractions are all around us and it's hard to fully get rid of them. My top tip is to find your biggest and try to stay away from it when you want to be productive. My biggest distractions are my phone and my laptop so I put them in a different room when I have to get something done.

3. Set a time limit 
I always make the mistake of thinking that I have all the time in the world to get a certain task done but end up with a lot to do with very little time. What I find very helpful is separating my work into smaller bits and setting a specific amount of time to do it. 

4. Wake up early 
This is something I am very good at and I find it so helpful. Waking up early gives you more time to get stuff and it's great. Don't wake up too early though and make sure you get enough sleep or else you will be too tired to be productive and it will be pointless.

5. Plan,Plan,Plan!
You know what they say: if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Know exactly what your goal is, when you want to achieve and how you are going to get the. Make a schedule and to do lists to help you out. I like writing everything out because it just helps me get motivated. Try what works for you and be productive!

What are your top productivity tips?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great tips! Waking up early has helped me tremendously when it comes to getting more done.

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The few extra hours make such a huge difference!

      Delete