MAC Matte Lipstick Review

October 23, 2016

Can I get a round of applause because I finally own a MAC lipstick. It has taken me so long and I really don't know why but I finally joined the club. I just need to buy an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette and then I can join the cool kids.


I went for the matte lipstick in the shade Diva. I stayed in my comfort zone because sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry. It's a beautiful burgundy shade and it's such a fantastic pop of colour. I really works well with my skin tone. It's perfect for both daytime and nighttime wear.

It also smells so good. I know that's very random but it a great thing. I have to stop myself from licking it off my lips. I absolutely love the matte finish. It's flawless and it doesn't dry out your lips as it has a creamy texture and that is obviously a fantastic thing.


It also has long lasting abilities. I still notice the beautiful burgundy shade after a couple of hours. It is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it as it is of great quality. I definitely recommend it as it works well for every occasion and lasts very long. I love how vibrant it is and I definitely will be investing in another lipstick.


Have you tried any MAC lipsticks? Which shade is your favourite?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous! I only recently bought a few Mac lipsticks myself so I know what you mean about being late to the party and I do not own an UD palette so I guess I am not cool either! I have just bought 'Chili' from Mac and have a post of it if you want to check out the shade. I really get what you mean on the price but I do think Mac have some great shades xx

    Shannon // Shannonkara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a look at the post and don't worry, some day we'll be cool.

      Delete
  2. OMG it's such a beautiful shade. I love their shade Velvet Teddy, it's my to-go shade for like 90% of the occasions. And i totally understand your excitement for Mac. It's RLLY expensive and with a student budget like mine, I am quite the same.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you've just got to spoil yourself.

      Delete