EIGHTEEN

March 12, 2017

Sometimes it feels as though time is going way too quickly. I am beginning my life as an adult and I am not entirely sure what that even entails but I am ready for what lies ahead.

The past couple of years haven't been the easiest but they have shaped me into the person I am today. I have had some wonderful moments that I will cherish forever and some miserable times where I wasn't sure I would even make it. Now, it's time to turn the page and begin a new chapter in this book called life.

I have goals and dreams for my life and although they are constantly changing, I will not give up until they are a reality. I want to  create memories with the people I love. I want to experience new things and make the most of my life. I want to do whatever it is that makes me happy. I want to make mistakes and learn from them. I want to create more. I want to continue learning, growing and exploring.

I'm scared of what's yet to come but that's not going to stop me from moving forward. I don't feel like an adult and I doubt I will any time soon and that's okay. There are no rules to life. I am just taking one step at a time and just trying to make the next eighteen years better than the last.

Eighteen:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Life starts here, good luck ;) You'll do awesome.


    And I feel old :P


    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely excited for this chapter of my life!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! This post was a great reflection and I hope you have many more wonderful years to come :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I just turned 23 and I feel like I've changed so much since I was 18- so enjoy the ride! :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll probably write another blog post when I'm 23 talking about how everything has changed.

      Delete