A look into my art journal #2

May 11, 2015

It has been ages since we went through my art journal. I actually bought a new one since my last post,  I have also gotten some colouring pencils and a pencils of various shades. My most recent purchase are my watercolour paints which I love so dearly and have been having so much fun with. If you follow me on Instagram you probably know this by now, if not do yourself a favour and click here.

I don't really have a theme or certain idea that I have in mind for my art journal.  I usually just do whatever that pops into my head, whether it's drawing, painting, making a collage etc. I just do what makes me happy.

I am also in search of penpals. I just think it would be so amazing, if anyone is interested let me know in the comments or email me: Tshegofatso12@gmail.com.

Until then, adios amigos!


Find me on:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey
    I love your art journal. I think your work with colouring pencils is beautiful. I couldnt agrre more with that quote "Fear is a prison".
    Oh I am also interested in penpalling.

    Joanny.
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please email me your address (tshegofatso12@gmail.com)

      Delete