My favourites #1

May 14, 2015

With exams 11 days away and the weather slowly decreasing, it is not easy finding something to make me happy this however, excludes a lovely cup of tea and an afternoon with no homework.  Well, that and a few other things.


I decided to put together a post dedicated to some of my favourite things. I haven't added any beauty products because everyone already does that. I will probably do one soon but for now, why fit in when I was born to stand out? 


My make-up bag which I actually use as a camera bag is my favourite items ever! When I saw it on the rack I just had to have it. It was shiny and eye catching, I simply needed it. What for? I really don't know but it looks like things worked out in the end.

I got my necklace from Cotton On. I love how it just plain and simple. In my opinion it kinda looks like Liam Payne's tattoo but not really. 


You are probably asking yourself what makes this candle stand out from all the others in my little collection. Is it a Yankee candle? Unfortunately not but I do assure you it’s pretty close. The best part is that I made it myself and you can too, just click here for the tutorial. 

We have had this fake plant for years now! Plants are our friends but watering them can become a bit of a hassle. That is why we need to turn fake plants because killing your friends isn't such a good idea especially if they are the ones keeping you alive.


My floral notebook is from Typo (Go Typo!) and I got on sale, can I get a 'whoop, whoop'? I use it to jot down some of my thoughts in the early hours of the morning.  I am nocturnal.

My 'La est a nuis' (The night is ours) notebook was a bit of a diy. I bought a cheap exercise book, covered it with a poster from Typo and viola as easy as 3, 141592654...


Find me on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments