Some me time♡

May 04, 2015

Is it May already?  May the the fourth be with you.  Time really does fly doesn't it. This year has been hectic but we've got to spoil ourselves from time to time. Which is why I decided to treat myself with the Isabella Garcia milk and honey spa set. I promise you, it's as good as it sounds.

This set was actually sent to my mother in her Isabella Garcia beauty box but she decided to be generous and give it to me. The set consist s of  a body spa buff, a bath spa oil and a body spa lotion.

Body Spa Buff:
The spa buff is to be used weekly to exfoliate your skin and lift off dead skin. It works wonders I tell you.

Body Spa Oil
The spa oil makes your bath smell amazing and that’s not it, it leaves your skin feeling radiant.

Body Spa Oil:
And for the final step is to apply the luxurious body lotion to leave your skin as smooth as a baby's butt.

This spa set is devine, I'll be sure to set a date with myself every week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments