What a lovely day♡

May 24, 2015

Great weather = a great day. Even my bag knows that. This outfit is perfect for an adventure filled day because it is comfortable yet stylish. Which is the perfect combination in my opinion.

I sometimes struggle to style the shoes. I mean, they have New York written all over them and I'm over here in South Africa. I do however, feel like I did a pretty decent job at styling them.

I bought my ear cuff for only R15 at Klines, it feels like they were simply giving it to me. One day I will get a real piercing but for now I gotta fake it till I make it.

My shoes, bag and crop are all from..... wait for it...... Factorie. Which probably brings no element of surprise.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your pictures! And outfit, looking really cool.

    www.daisyperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete