The wild side♡

May 08, 2015

My woolen shawl/woolen kimon, I really don't know what it's called but what I do know is that it makes happy.  Not only does it keep me warm but it also makes me feel like a student at Hogwarts, someone hand me my wand.

The leopard print skirt is a bit bold but it's about time I got in touch with my wild side. I feel like the outfit would have been rather bland without a statement piece.

And of course my shoes! My babies from Mr Price, it's hard not to love them. Enough chatting let's go party because it's finally Friyay(and by party I mean study because exams are just around the corner).

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love kimonos! Blue is a good color on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Kimonos are definitely my favourites!

      Delete