16 Books To Read In 2016 ♡

February 28, 2016

One of my goals for 2016 is to read more. I definitely haven't been reading as much as I would like but I recently got myself a library card and I can already see my life transforming for the better. I have put together a list of 16 books I want to read this year and hopefully I can read more than that.

These are the books I've come across in reviews, by word of mouth , by watching the movie or just in some way or another. They all have something about them that has really intrigued me and I just I just want to find out more and get lost in a different world and also discover more of our world.


1. 1984 by George Orwell

 2. Paper Towns by John Green

 3. Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth

 4. Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso

 5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

 6. The Life and Death of Sophie Stark by Anna Nocth 

 7. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho 

 8. Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon 

 9. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown

10. I Am That Girl by Alexis Jones 

11. Wuthering Geughts by Emily Brontë 

12. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 

13. Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher 

14. Almost Astronauts by Tanya Lee Stone

15. All Our Names by Dinaw Mengestu 

16. I Am Malala : The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai  

Have you read any of these books? Which books do you want to read this year? 

Follow me :

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. So many good books on this list! I've read Paper Towns, 1984, Gatsby, and the Alchemist and they were all very good! Wuthering Heights is definitely on my list for this year too, as well as "Eat, Pray, Love" and "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert, which are both sitting in my sisters bookshelf beckoning me.

    Good luck with all your reading! I totally need to do more of it this year too.

    --Corin
    All Paths Lead to Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corin, I'll take a look at those books. I'm always in search of something new to read.

      Delete
  2. This is such a good list! I loved Paper Towns and Divergent, and The Great Gatsby and Thirteen Reasons Why are two of my favourite books! There are also a lot of books here that are my to read list, like The Book Thief, and Wuthering Heights. I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of these books! :)

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Great Gatsby!!! I really want to read the Divergent series too!! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movies are so great, I need to read the books!

      Delete
  4. Thirteen Reasons Why is very good. I read it in high school and loved it. I should really read the Alchemist because I've heard so many people recommend it. I have a different book by Paolo Coelho called Veronika Decides to Die that I need to read. Hopefully we both read more this year!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book sounds so interesting, I should read it too!

      Delete
  5. At your age, your reading progress is absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really solid reading list. I really enjoyed the Divergent Trilogy and Girlboss is a quick but interesting read. At the moment I'm getting through Haruki Murakami books because his writing style really interest me. Perfume is also another amazing book worth reading. Probably my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Steal Like An Artist, really great for us creative minds! Paper Towns was sweet too : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! You've got two of my favourites on there (Gatsby and 1984). Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete