Damn Tshegofatso, back at it! ♡

February 27, 2016

It's been so long since my last post! School is just so exhausting right now and it feels as though the first two months of the year have gone by so quickly.  Can you believe that I will be 17 in two weeks? I can't believe it either (man I'm growing old),  I just want to be 16 forever but it's okay.

I have so many plans for my life, it's just so exciting.  I really feel like 2016 is going to be an amazing year but as I always say, I just need to get organised. I don't think I've ever been so disorganised in my life but getting organised is one of blogging goals for this year and I am determined to reach it.

Enough about that, let's take a look at my outfit! I don't usually wear dresses but when I spotted this one I fell in love with it! It's just my style! I really love the pattern together with the dark colours, it just forms such a stylish piece. The shirred off the shoulder style has to be my favourite part of this dress. It has a bohemian feel to it and makes me want to go to a festival. 


I can never have enough chockers, there is no such thing. I can not tell you how much I love my belt-like chocker. I begged my mom to purchase it for me and luckily she did but that's after she questioned my bizarre taste in fashion. The simplicity of the second necklace is beautiful. The necklace has a plain rectangular pendant and I love its unique style.


I decided to go for simplicity and comfort when I chose my shoes. I bought these shoes about two weeks ago when I realised that I don't have any flat shoes that will go with everything in my closet. This was the best decision I made because now I'm always wearing them.


Dress - Factorie
Chocker and necklace - Aldo
Shoes - Cotton On

Follow me :




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh wow this dress really is super cute and I love how you paired it with moccasins. They're such a neutral color so you're right they will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! That's what I love about these shoes!

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning. That dress is gorgeous! Love Aldo for accessories. Looking forward to future posts!

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete