Braid New Me♡

January 16, 2016



I love getting braids but I hate sitting in the salon for hours. This dilemma is the reason I rarely get braids. Last year I only got braids once but with the school year beginning I decided I needed a break from combing my hair (trust me, it's a lot of work). 

When I walked into the salon I had no idea which hairstyle I wanted. I was thinking of going for the usual long braids but sister suggested I try something different. New year, new me? I went with the bob because my sister said that it's cool and why not?


I really love the way it turned out. I was a bit scared that the ends would be straight and that it would look odd but it's perfect! I did however, think that it would be really quick but it was longer than I expected. I spent about 3 hours in the salon, what took the longest was the process of burning the ends of the braids. 

The braids surprisingly didn't hurt at all and I'm definitely not complaining. The aren't many ways that I can style them. Tying up the top part and leaving the bottom loose is currently my go to style. These braids are something fresh and different and I love them! 


Follow me :

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Aw these pictures are so cute. They really suit you. It's always nice to read something different. Great post :)x

    itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The braids really suit you! I love the bob, too - I normally see girls with longer braids, and I much prefer how yours look! I love the half up half down too. (I'm also SO jealous you don't have to comb your hair now!)

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look lovely! Rarely see braids in a bob style but these are just gorgeous!!

    Alexandra | www.alyspace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OBSESSED! You look so good, well done on taking the plunge with the bob because it looks amazing!

    Enjoy your new hair!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the short braids, they suit you so much, definitely a good recommendation from your sister!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! They look really good short, never seen a bob style before! Wish I could pull this of haha xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really suits you! Love the bob style, so different, you really pull it off!

    H | Hannah Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I guess it's good to try something new!

      Delete
  8. Love ur bob styled braids. They look lovely.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ur bob styled braids. They look lovely.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I wish I know how to do braids. :) I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I also wish I knew how to do braids. It would make life so much easier.

      Delete
  11. I love the bob, it frames your face perfectly! I hate going to the hairdressers even for a trim haha so I'd be useless!

    Btw your smile is gorg :)

    Hannah
    BananaBeauty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone get their braids in a bob before but they were missing out, because yours looks amazing!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing, just followed you on GooglePlus.

    Can't wait for more posts! love your blog.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete