Stationery Favourites♡

January 19, 2016

I love stationery more than I love chocolate and trust me, I looove chocolate. As the school year is now in full swing I thought I would share my favourite stationery. What better time than now, right?


1. Pencil case:
I have had this pencil case for about two years now and I'm not planning on getting rid of it anytime soon. You may have spotted it in my '2016 Blogging Goals' post and as you can see it speaks the truth. No one ever thinks unicorns are lame. I really think this pencil case was made for me!


2. Colour Pens :
I can not cope without these. Last year I had such a wonderful pack of pens which I used to draw zentangles but unfortunately, I lost them. I did however, replace them with these pens and though they may be rather different I always find these so useful for making motes or just for doodles. They are also quite affordable which is always a winner. 


3. Daily Organiser:
Isn't this such a life saver? It is so pretty as well, I absolutely love the designs and I love the colours even more. As I mentioned in my '2016 Blogging Goals' post I really need to get organised this year and this is the first step. Seeing what I have to do motivates me to actually get stuff done.


4. Bright Ideas Notebook: 
I don't know what I would do if this book were to go missing. As it states, it's filled with many bright ideas, well mostly blogpost ideas and Youtube video ideas. I haven't filmed a video in ages but I will be uploading one soon because Santa brought me a tripod stand for Christmas. Thanks Santa aka mom and dad. 

I always take this notebook with me to school. Let me warn you, it's filled with lots and lots of to do lists. They make me feel organised and there's nothing that feels better than crossing something off. I got this from my sister for my birthday last year. It's has a bible verse on every page so not only does it help me stay organised but it also gives me a dose of inspiration.

1. Typo
 2. CNA
 3. Typo
 4. Mr Price Home
 5. CUM Books

Follow me :




You Might Also Like

37 comments

  1. I love stationery! Although not more than I love chocolate hahaha that love is unreal! I love the cute notepads and the daily organiser is amazing it would motivate me to plan and be more organised! I'm not an organised person really, I buy pretty stationery and then forget to use it hahaha xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word these are all so beautiful! Stationary just makes me so happy!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love loveee stationery as well! I just feel so organized haha. That pencil case is too cutee!

    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty stationery also makes me feel so organised!

      Delete
  4. Hi lovely!!

    I'm obsessed with stationary as well! You can never have too many!!
    I love your daily organizer as well, I need to get myself one of those for this year!

    Great read xo

    Jenn
    www.aspoonfulofsugars.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stationary!!! It is seriously one of those things I can spend all my money on! I love Typo too I shop there all the time.

    http://upanelmstree.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the unicorn case! And I'm obsessed with daily planners right now, I don't know what I did without one!

    Thanks for the inspo!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! Daily organisers make life a bit easier!

      Delete
  7. That daily organiser is so pretty and exactly what I would need! I'm a big stationery fan as well, who isn't though haha

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The planner is not only pretty but it has so many categories, I can literally plan my life on a piece of paper!

      Delete
  8. Your blog is too lovely! I've always had a thing for stationary glad to find someone who feels the same.

    flowerlessfield.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always great to find fellow stationery lovers!

      Delete
  9. I feel like a seriously NEED that pencil case. I'm literally sitting on my couch dreaming of how I could possibly make my own... And I definitely cannot go without my colored pens! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty pencil case andni couldn't go without my coloured pens either!

      Delete
  10. I adore the daily organizer! It's so cute and pretty.

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beauty motivates me to actually do the stuff I write on it!

      Delete
  11. I love stationery!!! These are so cute! Love the Bright Ideas notebooks!!

    Have a great day! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a wonderful notebook, I can't live without it!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pouch is wonderful OMG *insert heart eyed emoji here*
    I am a stationary hoarder, too. Though I haven't been spending much on it since college schedule and budget doesn't let me, but once I am done with my final year, I know where to splurgeeee!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE stationery, it just makes me so happy! Every year I buy myself a new packet of those coloured pens, the pink and purple are my favourites. I haven't purchased a 2016 diary this year actually, not sure which one to get and January's nearly out!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, dairies always get cheaper as the year progresses. So I guess you're the winner!

      Delete
  15. I ♥ that pencil case so much!! Isn't it funny how something as simple as stationary can make doing work not seem so bad? Lovely post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I find nice stationary to always be a motivator when it comes to planning and organisation!

    Katie // ZZ&H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using pretty stationery makes everything better!

      Delete
  17. As a full blown stationary addict, I lapped up this post. Love the organiser, pencil case and bright ideas note book. Organising is so much more fun with pretty things, and these definitely tick all the boxes!

    Kara

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may need a poster that says 'Organishing is much more fun with pretty things'

      Delete
  18. These are gorgeous. I especially love the Bright Ideas notebook!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely stationery collection. I especially love your pencil case :)
    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obsessed with stationary too! Starting a new year is always my favourite time because it means that buying lots of stationary is acceptable! I love the daily organiser, I will need to look into getting myself one of these- Thank you!

    www.itsagirlthingblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love love love stationary!!! I like the bright ideas book. Xx

    ReplyDelete