Dresses For Every Special Occasion : Rosa Novias Au♡*

January 04, 2016

Dressing up is always fun but it's not always easy. Finding the right dress for a certain occasion can prove to be a struggle. I recently heard of Rosa Novias Au  which is a company that sells all kinds of dresses at an affordable price.  From simple dresses to wedding dresses and everything in between. I've found some great dresses from their website which will be perfect for special occasions.
Simple Halter Wedding Chiffon Short Mini Guest Dress
Fashionable Sequin Dress
Lace Halter Neck LBD

Events and parties:
Cocktail dresses are ideal for party like events. The blue dress is an example of a simple beauty and can be paired perfectly with some jewellery. Sometimes simplicity is key. Sequin screams fun and is always the best choice for a party. That's why I had to add it to the list. I love the detail of the dress and the fact that it's not entirely sequin makes it quite unique. We can't forget about the LBD(little black dress) right? The lace and halter neck add a spin on the LBD we have been accustomed to.

Dark Navy Beaded Mermaid Dress
Jewel Neck Sleeveless Dress
Wonderful Ball Gown

Matric Dance/Prom:
My Matric is quickly approaching, just one more year to go. This is when most people get to dress up and go all out for the first time, which is why I think floor length dresses are perfect for any matric dance/prom. Rosa Novias has a wide selection of formal dresses so finding one to match your taste is quite easy.

Mermaid tail dresses will never go out of style. There's just something amazing about them and I'm guessing it's the mermaid part because they are so cool. This dress also has an added bonus with some lovely detail. The second dress is a bit more simple but the sequin pattern makes it perfect for evening wear. The blue and white create such an elegant contrast. The final dress reminded me of Frozen ( I have watched it more than 10 times). Who wouldn't want to go to their matric dance/prom looking like Elsa? It's your night and you are the queen.

Elegant Lace Bateau Neck Wedding Dress
Elegant Ball Gown
Glamorous V-neck Wedding Dress

Wedding:
The BIG day! I really haven't thought about my wedding day that much but I have seen some wedding dresses from Rosa Novias Au that have made me want to fast forward to that day. The first dress I went with is a beautiful lace design. Whenever I think of wedding dresses lace comes to mind and this dress is stunning. Beadwork also comes to mind when I think of wedding dresses. The second dress is a bit more reserved but the floral beadwork adds a statement. Last but not least is the mermaid tail wedding dress. As I said before, you can never go wrong with a mermaid tail. It's absolutely glamorous and the beautiful lace adds a cherry on top! 

Which dress is your favourite? 

(All images used in this post were taken from Rosa Novias Au

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These dresses are gorgeous. My favorite had to be the lace halter. Im a sucker for black x nude hues. Gorgeous. Great informational post!

    -Shannon
    www.onthelists.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the Lace Halter Neck LBD wow

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning selection. Just need to lose a tonne first to have that kind of figure lol.. so I shall gracefully draw inspiration rather.
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah they are a wonderful source of inspiration!

      Delete
  4. Those dresses are gorg OMW!!

    ReplyDelete