Avon True Colour Perfect Reds Lipstick Review

September 18, 2016

Last week I reviewed a chubby stick from Factorie and I mentioned that it is a colour that I don't usually go for. It's great but this week I'm going back to my comfort zone with this lovely red shade from Avon. This lipstick is from the Perfect Reds range. It was basically made for me and I wish I could get them all but I'll just stick to this shade called Cherry Jubilee for now. 



I am absolutely in love with this shade. It's super pigmented and it's has an amazing staying ability. It lasts all day and just one layer will do the trick.


It's a very moist lipstick and has a slight shine to it. It also leaves my lips feeling smooth. It's almost as though it's a lipstick combined with a lip balm. I've got the best of both worlds.


With my little slice of the Perfect Reds range I can honestly say that it is definitely the perfect red. It's quite affordable and the rich colour is everything I could ask for!

Have you tried the Avon Perfectly Reds range?

Follow me:


You Might Also Like

0 comments