Girls Matter SA

September 11, 2016


Today I want to introduce you to the Girls Matter Fashion Fest which I will be attending on 12 November 2016. I am looking forward to  this event not only because I love all things fashion but because Girls Matter is fashion with a purpose. This annual fashion event is aimed at raising money for girls to stay in school and to empower young women in business. This year's beneficiary is 18twenty8 which is aimed at seeing young women thrive in South Africa.

 The main speaker is the owner of Fabrosanz, Sandi Mabaso, who will be speaking about her journey and inspire young women to be where she is.  The event was founded by Mandisa Avutia and Kholiwe Nkambule who have faced and are still facing obstacles young women face in business daily. I think they are also such a huge inspiration for starting this initiative. I cannot wait for this year's event. Fashion, music, food and more! You can read more about Girls Matter SA and I hope to see you all there!

Follow Girls Matter SA:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram 

Follow me: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments