Factorie Lipstick Review

September 11, 2016


When I choose lipstick I always play it safe. I go for the Reds, burgundies, rubies etc because they never disappoint me. This time around I decided to go for a different shade which is almost like a combination of brown and pink. It not such a huge risk but I have got to start with baby steps.


This lipstick is in the shade Sophia Latte and I bought it at Factorie. Factorie is not really know for their beauty products but I am such a huge fan of Factorie that I just had to try it out. This is actually the first chubby stick in my makeup collection. I was afraid that the colour wouldn't be visible on my lips but it actually turned out to be quite pigmented.


This chubby stick smells delicious it's almost as though it's edible. Any product that has such an amazing scent has a special place in my heart. The chubby stick is also quite moisturising without being too glossy. It does however quite quickly but I guess it is understandable with such a light shade.


Factorie has really impressed me and I'm hoping to purchase another chubby stick soon. There are a variety of colours to choose from and it is hard to resist such an affordable price of R50. It is impossible to resist.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments