5 Reasons Why I Love Christmas♡

December 25, 2015

It's Christmas day! My favourite holiday of the year.  I'm always the first one to wake and make sure that everyone wakes up soon after.  It's just such a wonderful day and there are so many reasons to love it! Below I shared five reasons why I love Christmas.


Family
It's always lovely to spend time with family but we get so busy during the year that we hardly get to be in the same place at once. Everyone gets time to be together and have a good time. 

Food
If you need an excuse to eat as much as you can, Christmas is exactly that. There's always an an abundance of food and no one will judge you for the amount of food you eat it's always good to remember that what a wonderful blessing it is. 

Giving
Not matter how hard we try we tend to only think about ourselves throughout the year. Christmas reminds us that it's good to share and give.

Atmosphere
The atmosphere around Christmas time is very exciting. Everyone seems jolly and happy. You can really feel the Christmas spirit in the air.

Christmas Songs
They are always playing on the radio at Christmas time. I always find myself singing along and they definitely get me feeling Christmassy. 

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year! 

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love how everyone puts the same two things on top of their 'I love Christmas' list. It always starts with family followed by food. That's really all you need during Christmas.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love Christmas...cannot believe it's over for another year. CRY CRY.

    Gorgeous blog little lady.

    xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all reasons that I love Christmas too! So sad that it is all over for another year.


    www.lustforbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait for it to be Christmas again!

      Delete