Holiday Fun

December 14, 2015


Markets are so wonderful. Last month my sister and I spent a day at The Social Market ( you can read about it here). It was loads of fun and ,of course, we purchased a few items. When I spotted this jumpsuit I just had to get it and the price made me want it even more, just R50! I bought it from the Urban Retro Vintage Sisters stall and you can follow them on Instagram (@urban_retro_vintage_sisters) for more unique vintage clothing. 


What got my attention was the print. I surprised myself because jumpsuits are not usually my thing but this particular one looked playful and fun. This jumpsuit has some lovely tropical prints and what I like is that they're not too bright. The print screams summer but the colours tone it down making it a bit more subtle. The light material and the loose fitting style make it ideal for summer and it definitely solves my 'I don't know what to wear' dilemma because I just throw it on and that's about it. 

What's fantastic about jumpsuits is that you can easily dress them up or down. The type of shoes you choose play an integral part. Going for a flat shoe makes an outfit relaxed and simple whereas wearing a high makes it a bit more formal. I decided to go for the wedges because the pair so well with the jumpsuit. It's keeps the outfit simple yet not too simple. I went minimal with the jewellery, a plain crystal necklace, the jumpsuit is the statement of the outfit afterall. It's definitely playtime with this playsuit. Simple yet stylish and overall amazing and perfect for some holiday fun!


Necklace - Lovisa
Jumpsuit - @urban_retro_vintage_sisters
Shoes - Mr Price

Follow Me :

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The print is so beautiful and the jumpsuit looks perfect on you.. :)
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete