Look at what I found : Youtubers♡

December 18, 2015

Did you know that Youtube is only 10 years old? It's amazing to see how big it has gotten in such a short period of time. I spend a lot of time on Youtube, watching videos and making some of my own.  I must admit that that I have abandoned my channel a little but today is not about me. Today is about some talented young youtubers which you should definitely subscribe to!

Noitwasjo:
I have been watching Josie's videos for quite some time now and I'm not going to be stopping anytime soon. She is very creative and you won't find any videos like hers elsewhere. With a bit of fashion, diys and just about everything else you could spend all day watching her videos. She is also great with her camera and creates the most interesting videos. I especially love her stop motion videos which inspired me to try some of my own. It's not as easy as it looks but I'm not giving up!

Ana Marta:
Ana is a graphic design sstudent and her videos are not only entertaining but quite intriguing too. She has a unique style of creating her videos and I'm always excited when she uploads a new video. She also has wonderful animations which are lovely to see.  

Kianahearts:
I am a huge fan of Rookiemag and I am always on the site reading articles and comics and looking at all the amazing photography and illustrations. I discovered Kiana's channel one day when I searched 'Rookiemag' on YouTube and I haven't looked back. She has some of the most amazing videos that I always enjoy watching. She has unique style and I'm always eager how to see how she mixes and matches her thrifted items. There are also some awesome DIYs on her channel which I always enjoy! 

Itsliketso xx:
I love a fun and entertaining Youtube channel and this is exactly that. Liketso makes fun and interesting videos. If it's get ready with me videos, lookbooks and some other cool tags you are looking for this is the place to go. I especially enjoy her lookbooks and she has a fantastic sense of style and I always get an idea or two.

New Age Creators:
This is a Youtube channel which I recently discovered and one that is rather new, as if I need more ways to use my data but I'm not complaining. This channel is the hub of creativity. It is a collab channel in which Ana Marta is also part of, it's only getting better right? The youtubers tackle a different topic each and it's wonderful to watch from their different perspectives. 

Who are some of your favourite Youtubers? 

 Look at what I found :

Follow me :



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I could waste hours on YouTube, my all time favourites have to be iJustine, Shaytards and Hannah Hart though! I only discovered Hannah Hart a few months ago and I can sit and watch her old videos for hours. She's so funny!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sounds amazing! I'll definitely take a look at her channel.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I haven't heard of these youtube channels, I'll have to check them out! Some of my favourite youtube channels are AlishaMarie and Meredith Foster but there are sooo many I love. Great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of great youtubers right? Meredith Foster is also one of my favourites!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I definitely have a love/hate relationship with YouTube .. It makes me happy but DAMN do I spend hours on it! I also love discovering new youtubers too ... Great post my love .. it is always SO great spreading the love :)

    Saira xo
    ✨❄️☃
    Site: www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Blog lovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/post/14512415/4668820609
    Instagram: @throughtheglitterglass
    Twitter: @saira1816

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saira! I also think I spend way too much time on Youtube!

      Delete
  5. I think it's fantastic that you're sharing the youtube love. It's always nice to find new accounts to watch. Some of my favourites are Joe Weller, MrBenBrown, BrittanyLeeSaunders, AlrightHey, Shani Grimmond and Sammy Robinson :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to take a look at those channels, thanks rebecca!

      Delete