Christmas Eve #NOTD

December 24, 2015

It's crazy to think that it's already Christmas tomorrow,  the year has definitely flown by quickly but I'm not complaining.  I'm excited to eat lots of food and spend time with those I love.

I love glittery nail polishes , especially at this time of the year. The sparkle just adds a whole lot of fun. This Christmas Eve I'm wearing this lovely nail polish from Essence. It is from the 'Colour and go' range and dries up very quickly which is something I'm always grateful for as I'm rather impatient when it comes to nail polish. 

This nail polish is in the shade 'here's my number' which is a very interesting name but trust me it's a lovely colour. It's a dark grey hue and the glitter has a sand effect which makes it appear 3D. It's my first time seeing a nail polish like this but I do think it's rather cool. The nail polish does however, have a watery consistency and a requires a few layers. 

I'm quite happy with the product as the glitter makes it perfect for night time wear and special occasions. Essence is also quite an a affordable brand and is of a great quality. Which is why I love using their products for any occasion! 

Wishing you all a merry Christmas! 

Follow me :





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh I love the colour of that nail polish! I've been after one like it for a while xx

    Kimberley // thecolourchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing, you should definitely try it!

      Delete