Top 3 Moisturising Lip Balms ♡

December 15, 2015


I always ensure that I have some kind of lip butter with me at all times. It always comes in handy as it keeps my lips hydrated. I have gone through tonnes of lip balms some that I love and others not so much. The one's below are some of my favourites, they really do stand out! 


I have used petroleum jelly on my lips for as long as I can remember. It is just so hydrating and keeps my lips moisturised for longer. I usually go for the unscented kind as it works as an undercover lip butter. You can't smell it , you can't see it but you feel that your lips are hydrated and sometimes that's all that I need. The one I own is the 10ml Vaseline Blueseal and it is adorable, I almost cried the first time I saw it. The container is nice and small, ideal for keeping in your pocket or throwing in your handbag. I have only found the 10ml Vaseline at Jet and I would like to assure you that this little baby goes a long way.


The Labello Vanilla and Macadamia lip butter has been with me for almost the entire year and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have also seen it gain popularity so I guess that say something about it. This lovely product smells amazing and is ultra moisturising. However, I have noticed that it wears off rather quickly but that is not too much of a problem as you can 19ml at a quite an affordable price.


If I could live in The Body Shop I probably would. Everything in that store smells edible and I just happen to be the biggest fan of delicious smelling beauty products. I can't be the only one! This Strawberry scented lip butter is heavenly, people will ask which perfume you've been using. It has a lovely smooth texture and easily slides accross my lips. The lip butter also has a slight gloss to it. It is overall a wonderful product, a burst of flavour and has fantastic moisturising abilities! 

Follow me :



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I ADORE the Nivea one! I agree it doesn't last long but omg it just smells divine I almost want to keep reapplying it all day ! And nothing beats good old Vaseline ... I have also not tried the body shop one .. Bet it smells amazing !!!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete