My Most Popular Posts In 2015♡

December 31, 2015

As we put 2015 behind us I hope you have learnt,  explored and discovered.  If not, 2016 awaits. A new book to write,  cliché but true. I hope you can embark on a new journey and take risks.  Work on creating a better version of yourself and just do whatever it is that makes you happy. 
This year went by so quickly. It was my first full year of blogging and it has been amazing. I'm looking forward to many more years of doing what I love.  Here are 12 of my most popular posts of 2015. Wishing you a wonderful 2016! Hope you can learn,  grow and just be happy!
Top 3 Hand Lotions: 
I have learnt the importance of keeping healthy hands. It took me a while to realise this but I have been taking several steps to taking better care of my hands and nails. In this post I'll be sharing the three hand lotions I always use. [Continue Reading]

Essential Apps For Bloggers:
I have to admit that I spend way too much time on the internet but with so many amazing apps it is hard not to. Some just help me to procrastinate but others prove to be really useful. I have found that some apps can be utilized to grow blog traffic and to interact with fellow bloggers. [Continue Reading]


November Wishlist:
It's November and we are only 48 days away from Christmas. This year is definitely in a hurry, so let's not waste anytime and get into this month's wishlist! [Continue Reading]

How To Style A U-tube Skirt:
I still remember my first u-tube skirt, it is a neon pink colour and even though I cringe when looking at it now, I was the happiest person I finally saved up enough money to purchase it. Since then my style has changed but my my collection of u-tube skirts has continued to grow. I love how versatile they are and how one can style them in different ways. Below I shared two simple ways to wear a u-tube skirt. [Continue Reading]

My Favourite Necklaces:
I have not always been the biggest fan of jewellery but overtime I've started to learn how much it can transform an entire outfit. Little accessories can play a very big role, in this post I share my favourite necklaces. They all hold a special place in my heart. [Continue Reading]

5 Simple Ways To Make Your Room Look Tumblr:
Everyone wants a Tumblr room, even if you don't one a little piece inside of you does. Who doesn't want a beautifully decorated room where every piece of decoration works together to form a beautiful picture? [Continue Reading]

Summer Essentials:
It seems as though all my recent post s have been starting with a little sentence about summer, how great it is and how much I am enjoying the weather. I hope from that you can tell how big of a fan I am of this season. I am always ready for summer and but there are a few items I cannot survive summer without.  [Continue Reading]

Look At What I found : Creative Bloggers:
I always enjoy discovering new blogs and I have found that the best way is through blog link ups, this is when other bloggers share their favourite bloggers, Instagrammers et cetera. Naturally I had to make my own, in my 'Look at what I found' series I will be sharing bloggers, Youtubers, online stores, just about anything that I have discovered and you have to know about. Today is all about the creative bloggers! [Continue Reading]

How I Lighten Up My Bedroom For Summer ♡*:
As the new season begins I like to give my bedroom a little update and brighten it up for the summer. It is a very simple process but it is quite effective. It is refreshing and as I always say it is good to change things up from time to time. [Continue Reading]

Top 3 Books Of 2015:
I love reading, sitting with a book (sometimes my tablet) and escaping into a different world. I must admit that I haven't as much as I would have liked this year but I did some pretty good books and I have taken so much from them. [Continue Reading]

And that's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who made 2015 wonderful for me. Wishing you all the best most. Hope you have a wonderful new year! 

Follow me :





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these round-up type posts :) gonna have a read of your old posts now!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete