New Year's Eve Party Trends♡

December 29, 2015


The new year is just around the corner. I'm very excited for 2016, I think it's going to be awesome. I have got so many amazing things planned but that's a story for another day. 

As the new year approches we see a lot of parties to bid the year farewell. A party is always a fantastic way to end off the year. A way to celebrate the year that is behind us and to look forward to the one that is yet to come. A lot of trends come and go nut these are the ones that will always work for any New Year's Eve party!

Red lipstick:
This is a classic you can never go wrong with and it's always the best for parties. Whether you choose a matte shade or a glossy one it will always work. For casual outfits to formal and everything else in between. 

Little Black Dress:
This is yet another another item that never goes out out of style. The are so many different ways to style it, it's almost impossible not to find one that matches your taste. It can also be easily be dressed up or down. A flat shoe gives it a relaxed feel and adding some height makes it perfect for night time wear. 

Glitter nail polish:
Glitter nail polishes were made for this time of the year. I know I wear them throughout the year but they are absolutely perfect for Christmas and New Year's Eve. The sparkle adds a touch of fun which is always lovely for a party. 

Statement Necklace:
I have a love/hate relationship with statement necklaces but when it comes to a special occasion they are my first choice. They add so much to an outfit and can transform it entirely.  

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year! 

Follow me :




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Red lipsticks are my favourite, I think I'll wear one for NWE. And you can never go wrong with wearing glitter, especially on your nails! Great post :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valentina! Glitter is always a winner!

      Delete
  2. I adore the three necklaces you're wearing! Love statement jewellery :)

    Zoe x
    http://stylingthechapters.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Agree with these trends! I totally need to get myself a gold sequin dress doe!! Everyone has one but me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not the only one but it's a definite must have!

      Delete
  4. Red lipstick is always my go to! Still need to do my nails for new year too xx

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the glitter! I can't get enough at this time of year. As I type, I've got gold glitter eyeliner on, bit much for a Tuesday, haha!
    Lovely ideas :)
    Tori xx
    30 Plus and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! Glitter can never be too much for NYE!

      Delete
  6. Lovely post! I'm always found wearing red lipstick and glittery nail varnish on new years! :-)

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't beat a good ol' red lipstick and glitter! great post, have a lovely new year. xo

    C | Another Cinderella Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said before, it's always a winning combination! Thank you, wishing you a lovely new year too!

      Delete
  8. I'm in dire need of a red lipstick! Even if the festive period is nearly over I just need one!
    I really liked reading these tips, and think they can apply to any big event (ahem, birthday in 2 months!) I don't own a LBD that I love yet.. but I do have a few statement necklaces, and now that I can wear nail varnish I'll be stocking up on the glitter! Who doesn't love glitter? Thanks for the tips :)

    ~Gail www.sherbet-aurora.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Gail and happy birthday in advance!

      Delete
  9. Glitter nail polish and red lipstick - yes! Wore both of these on New Year's Eve. Hope you had a good one!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are winning! I did have a good one, hope you did too!

      Delete