7 Items I'm Glad I Bought♡

December 08, 2015



As the year draws to an end it's time to reflect on all that has happened in this roller coaster ride wide we call 2015. The good, the bad and just about everything else in between. This year I have bought a lot of new items and I'm still trying to decide whether or not that is a good thing. There are times when I think my money just went to waste but there are also times when I think my money was well spent. Between all the items I bought this year, there are a few items that stand out and make me happy that I bought them.


My dream is to travel the world. To explore, to see all that this world has to offer. When I spotted this travel journal I just had to buy it. My sister insisted that it was a waste of money as I wasn't planning on doing any travelling any time soon. The pages still remain bare but I believe that a day will come when I fill those pages with the wonderful stories of my adventures. Therefore, not a single part of me regrets buying it.

I love plants but I didn't want to any real plants because I'm not the best at taking care of them. It's harder than it looks. This is my latest succulent in my collection which now consists of four pot plants. It's really fun and exciting and I hope my collection will continue to grow in the coming year. 

I had been searching for a crystal necklace for quite some time before I actually found this one. When I spotted it on sale at Lovisa I knew I had to have it. It is simply so beautiful and I now wear it so often that one would think it is permanently attached to my neck. 


These shoes are my latest buy and I just can't seem to get them of my feet. I don't even remember which shoes I wore before I owned these. They are simply so comfortable and stylish. I have received dozens of compliments about them. These will definitely stay with me as we go into the new year!

No matter what time of the year it is, burgundy lipstick will always be my favourite shade. This is a matte lipstick from Inglot and is overall a wonderful product. 2015 was definitely all about matte. 

You never know how much you need a plain black top until you need a plain black top. My mother insisted that I buy this top and I'm glad I did. It's a simple crop top that is versatile and never fails to come to the rescue when I have nothing else to wear. 


Last and definitely not least is this lovely bag that has replaced my backpack. I love its unique style and fold over flap. It's quite simple, very spacious and hasn't gotten much of a break as it's constantly swapped between my sister and I. Definitely a great investment! 

Travel Journal : Typo
Necklace : Lovisa 
Succulent : Pick n Pay
Shoes : Edgars 
Lipstick : Inglot 
Top : Topshop
Bag : Edgars

Do you have any item that you're glad you bought? 

Follow Me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Can we just talk about that bag for a second?? It's amazing! And those shoes are adorable as well. You have great taste!

    -AA-

    http://www.angieamericana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Travel journals are always worth every penny. I bought one the other day, even though I'm not going anywhere until September. But it's motivating me to save my money. Love the bag too!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also mine as motivation! One day we will travel the world!

      Delete