Top 10 Inspirational Quotes♡

December 19, 2015

This year I have embarked on many new journeys and I have tried new things. I have failed at some and succeeded in others, in all of this I have learnt that sometimes all we need is a dose of inspiration. It keeps us going and reminds us why we started. Below are 10 inspirational quotes which I hope will encourage you to try something new,  keep working hard and not give up!

"Just keep going. Everybody gets better if keep at it." - Ted Williams

"Believe you can and you're half way there." - Theodore Roosevelt

"My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, , some compassion, some humour and some style." - Maya Angelou

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu

"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop." - Confucius 

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." - Anne Frank

"Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." - George Addair

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain

"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows." - Ralph Marston

"Don't wait. The time will never be just right.: - Napoleon Hill

What's your favourite inspirational quote?

 Follow me :



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love love love inspirational quotes. They are everything. I discovered some quotes by Maya Angelou this year after her death and i love them. My favourite from this year will be "Dont compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Your time will come"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's a lovely quote! I need to remember it.

      Delete
  2. Inspirational quotes keep me going. It's so good to see how a small phrase can have such a big impact. A quote that inspires me a lot is "The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it."

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspirational quotes are helpful. That's a wonderful quote indeed!

      Delete
  3. I love using quotes to start my blog posts so this was really helpful! I love the Maya Angelou quote especially x

    http://lifeofnabs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! The Anne Frank quote gets me every time <3
    Great post!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! It's a wonderful quote and it's also something we need to remember!

      Delete