My Favourite Christmas Quotes♡

December 05, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year but it's easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas. I do admit that receiving gifts is exciting but I think Christmas is more about sharing, giving and putting a smile on someone else's face and as my sister told me, "It's not about expensive gifts but more about giving gifts with sentimental value". This year I want to spread the Christmas joy and remember what Christmas is really about and I couldn't find a better way to express this than with these quotes.

"Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more..."
  - Dr Seuss, How The Grinch Stole Christmas! 

"Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your neighbours and do unto others as you would have done unto you. "
  - Steve Maraboli, Unapologeticall You: Reflections On Life and the Human Experience  

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
  - Norman Vincent Peale 

"Christmas is a necessity. There has to be atleast one day in the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. "
  - Eric Sevareid 

"Christmas works like glue, it keeps us all sticking together."
  - Rosie Thomas, Iris and Ruby 

What are your favourite Christmas quotes?

Follow Me :



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a briliant post! Saved for future reference!!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grinch quote is my ultimate favourite. I watched the film with my nephew who is 4 and although he's seen it before I think that was the first time he understood the meaning. Love the Eric Sevareid quote too :)

    ox Lucy // theonewithlucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete