Look at what I found : Instagrammers♡

December 04, 2015

I can spend all day on Instagram, it's one of my favourite social media sites. To think that I was hesitant about getting an account but I now I can't imagine life without it. There are just some accounts that post the most aesthetically pleasing pictures, I just can't seem to get enough. Below I have mentioned some of my favourites!

@highhsoul
I have been following Anna Grostina for as long as I have been on Instagram. I absolutely adore her account. She takes the most beautiful pictures and has the ability to make anything look like art. I always keep up with her travels from country to country and enjoy watching her occasional goofy videos. She is also quite inspiring, I assure you that after scrolling through her feed you will be inspired to do something with your life. 

@abeautifulmess
If it is a splash of colour you are looking for this is the account one account you need to follow. When I first discovered ABM I spent all day looking at all the amazing DIYs on their blog. I then headed to their Instagram account and I was not disappointed. Colourful walls, diys, yummy treats, just one beautiful mess. 

@lindi_xo
People with pretty and well organised themes make me so jealous. I have tried it many times before and I can tell you that it is not an easy task. Lindi has a lovely monochromatic theme going on. Crisp white sheets, palm trees and lets not forget the delicious looking food snaps but it's her theme that will get you drooling. Ultimate goals!

@dorkfaceblog
Another fellow blogger that I am a huge fan of. I enjoy scrolling through her feed and love her doodles. She always spreads positivity and is the creator of the #girlgang as you can see that pretty little button on the right. Back to Instagram, her feed is just a collection of pretty pictures! Simply Amazing

@fwvblog
As I stated before, I love a beautiful feed and Valentina has a really amazing one. Her feed features outfit snaps, makeup palettes and a whole bunch of other cool items. Her feed has a grayish tone and is really a feast for my eyes. I'm also a huge fan of her blog as there is always something interesting to read. 

Which are your favourite Instagram accounts? 

Follow Me :








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my account, you are so lovely!! I also love abeautifulmess, their photos are always stunning. I'll have to check out other accounts. Lovely post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valentina, I always enjoy reading your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love finding new instagram accounts! Thank you =) Btw your blog is stunning!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding new Instagram accounts to follow is the best! Thank you Stephanie!

      Delete