Nail Polish Favourites♡

December 07, 2015


When summer starts and school ends there is only one thing one my mind, NAIL POLISH. After a whole year of not being allowed to wear nail polish it's time to give my nails a taste of the good life. I remember back in primary school I would paint each of my nails a different colour when the holidays came around. I have learnt a lot since then and now I just stick to one colour. I haven't managed to stock up on any new polishes but there are a few that will always be my favourites.


Essence is my absolute favourite nail polish brand, not only is it affordable but it is also of a good quality. 'A whisper of summer' is the lovely pastel shade that I own, it lasts for quite some time even when I do not use a top coat. It also dries rather quickly which is something I always look for in nail as I am rather impatient. When the nail polish chips, it chips in chuncks and makes it impossible to get away with it. Maybe it's not such a bad thing because chipped nail polish is never in style.


The next two are nail polishes are from the Vixen Nail Lacquer range. The are also quite are affordable and come in a wide range of colours. One is a light greyish shade with a some glitter and once I see glitter I know I'm in the right place. The swear the second nail polish was made for me. It is a mix of green and blue with a hint glitter. It's the nail polish I imagine mermaids would use. This nail polish does take some time to dry but it it also quite longlasting. I guess good things come to those who wait! 

What are your favourite nail polish colours for summer? 

Follow Me :



You Might Also Like

0 comments